You’re a local business so everyone in the town knows where you are and what you do, right? Not really. Most local business owners believe this but if you think about it how can it be possible that everyone knows who you are and where you are if you don’t promote your business? In today’s episode I’m giving you my three top tips plus two extra special bonus tips for what you can start doing today to make your business more visible online. So if you have a local business such as a restaurant, retail store, yoga studio, dentist’s office or really anything you’re going to want to listen to this episode.
It’s time to own your future and not just own a business.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to really dig in and figure out what makes you unique and sets you apart what makes you different than the retail store that’s right next to you.
- How to find and use geo-targeted keywords and hash tags in your content so people can find you.
- Why it’s important to stay consistent with putting content out there and my secret sauce to doing just this that I only teach to my 1:1 clients.
- How to start building an SEO strategy and what you need to include on your home page.
- Why collaboration is key in a local community and how there really is no competition.
One other thing I want to quickly mention. If you don’t have your website or your address on the front on your homepage of your website towards the top make sure you get it on there ASAP.
If you enjoyed this episode and in some way it inspired you to start taking action, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Send me a DM on Instagram @theresacantley and let me know what your favorite part was.
I would also love if you subscribed to the podcast and left a review at https://theresacantley.com/itunes
If there is a topic you would love me to talk about or a question you may have send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll feature it on one of our future episodes.
Schedule a call with me – Click Here!