Episode 12 – 3 Things blocking your growth
Sometimes you need to give up the good to get to the great. When you’ve worked hard and achieved a level of success that you wanted from the start we tend to get “comfortable”. It’s that comfort that also prevents us from going to the next level because what got us to this point won’t take us to where we want to go next. When we get comfortable and stop pushing ourselves, we stop the progress towards finding out what our truest highest potential really is in our business. When you get comfortable your team gets comfortable and that’s when blocks and breakdowns can happen. Over the years working with many small businesses I’ve learned there are 3 blocks that start to happen that prevent growth from happening in our business. In this episode we will dive deep into what each of these blocks are and why they happen. We will also learn what you can do to start moving things forward and start getting comfortable being uncomfortable.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why the success that you’ve experienced to this point has potentially made you comfortable and is actually preventing you from growing.
- The 3 things that need to grow as our business grows and if they don’t they can hold us back.
- The 3 things that are now blocking our growth because we’ve gotten comfortable with the results we have.
- The 3 foundational things you need to build a strong team and a strong foundation for growth.
- How fear can push you to be a more courageous leader.
- What you can do to reignite growth in your business.
Are you ready to get focused and learn how to maximise your impact and results to take your business to the next level? Schedule a strategy session with me and let’s get started https://theresacantley.com/discovery-meeting/
If you enjoyed this episode and in some way it inspired you to start taking action, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Send me a DM on Instagram @theresacantley and let me know what your favorite part was.
I would also love if you subscribed to the podcast and left a review at https://theresacantley.com/itunes
If there is a topic you would love me to talk about or a question you may have send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll feature it on one of our future episodes.
Schedule a call with me – Click Here!
Stay up to date!
Take a break with Theresa every week for inspiration, business tips, branding and marketing updates and more!