Episode 10 – Identifying And Removing The Biggest Obstacle In Your Business
If you’ve seen a decline in your business or maybe you’ve hit a plateau most business owners want to either start drastically cutting expenses without removing excess or they want to keep adding more products, discounts, services hoping that the growth will happen. People want to add more when what they actually need to do is sell less. Sell less?? How can that be? In this episode we’re talking all about removing the biggest obstacles in your business that are holding you back and how you can draw inspiration from gardening.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Why removing more products, services and things in our business will lead to more growth and positive results.
- How to identify the biggest obstacle in your business that has been holding you back.
- The best way to remove your biggest obstacle and not have a setback.
- Why getting to the “heart” of things will be the best thing you can do to start growing again.
- How to draw inspiration from a rose bush.
Are you ready to get focused and learn how to maximise your impact and results to take your business to the next level? Schedule a strategy session with me and let’s get started https://theresacantley.com/discovery-meeting/
If you enjoyed this episode and in some way it inspired you to start taking action, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Send me a DM on Instagram @theresacantley and let me know what your favorite part was.
I would also love if you subscribed to the podcast and left a review at https://theresacantley.com/itunes
If there is a topic you would love me to talk about or a question you may have send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll feature it on one of our future episodes.
Schedule a call with me – Click Here!
Stay up to date!
Take a break with Theresa every week for inspiration, business tips, branding and marketing updates and more!