Episode 7 - Don’t Rush, Your Business Needs Time to Grow
Our world today is built on doing things faster, better, stronger which has created a need for “instant gratification”. We pay more attention to likes and followers than we do to building real connection with our customers and clients. The truth is what will help us grow is having patience, perseverance and a quiet confidence to keep going even when it feels like we aren’t getting anywhere. Just like a seed anything needs time to grow. The same is true for a business. We will deep dive into 3 things you can do to keep your momentum going and your business growing.
In the episode you’ll hear:
- The one thing we need to grow is patience which is also the biggest thing people struggle with when it comes to being an entrepreneur. You’ll also learn what my own parents have always told me about my own patience.
- Three things that we can do immediately to help excel our growth and how my hometown of farm land relates to this.
- Planting the seeds and what we need to do to get started.
- Take time to slow down to do the work that we need to do instead of trying to push through things.
- Hockey Stick results. Success isn’t linear, it’s more like a hockey stick.
- Time to Blossom and Bloom. If we want to last and we want to build something that matters we need to have some patience to give our ideas and our business and things time to grow and time to Blossom and Bloom into something amazing something that’s going to be here long after we originally put it out there.
Are you ready to get focused and learn how to maximize your impact and results to take your business to the next level? Schedule a strategy session with me and let’s get started https://theresacantley.com/discovery-meeting/
If you enjoyed this episode and in some way it inspired you to start taking action, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Send me a DM on Instagram @theresacantley and let me know what your favorite part was.
I would also love if you subscribed to the podcast and left a review at https://theresacantley.com/itunes
If there is a topic you would love me to talk about or a question you may have send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll feature it on one of our future episodes.
Schedule a call with me – Click Here!
Stay up to date!
Take a break with Theresa every week for inspiration, business tips, branding and marketing updates and more!