Have you ever set goals and wondered why you haven’t achieved them or even gotten around to starting them? The productivity world is filled with different ways to pick and set your goals. While this is important the thing that’s even more important is discovering your own process to get from A to B. This particular episode was inspired from many real conversations with clients of mine and the three types of behaviours I discovered during these conversations. If you’re struggling to achieve the goals you’ve set this is a definite must listen episode.
What you’ll learn in this episode:
- Setting your goals isn’t keeping you stuck, but what really is.
- Why creating your own system or process to get you from point A to point B is important and how it will keep you moving when it gets tough.
- Why your commitment and the energy and actions you put behind your commitment must be in alignment.
- How I learned to create my own system after a traumatic brain injury.
- The 3 types of behaviours or personalities that I’ve come across and how each determines your system to achieve goals.
Are you ready to get focused and learn how to maximise your impact and results to take your business to the next level? Schedule a strategy session with me and let’s get started https://theresacantley.com/discovery-meeting/
If you enjoyed this episode and in some way it inspired you to start taking action, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Send me a DM on Instagram @theresacantley and let me know what your favorite part was.
I would also love if you subscribed to the podcast and left a review at https://theresacantley.com/itunes
If there is a topic you would love me to talk about or a question you may have send it to us at email@example.com and we’ll feature it on one of our future episodes.I
Schedule a call with me – Click Here!